1. Manifestation of love and intelligent mind in all living things.
2. No central authority to dictate a person’s thoughts or beliefs; a religion which functions through its members and not its organization.
3. Belief that all people are capable of reaching a higher standard of existence. The egalitarian essence of this practice makes Christian Science more reliant on interpretation than instruction, making me more open-minded.
4. Belief in God as a figure of love, and not as a figure of fear.
5. Prayer as a means to better understand self instead of asking God to make things become better. Acknowledges the inherent goodness in all things.
– Mitchell McMullen
You must be logged in to post a comment.